An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and forward thinking cardiac Registered Nurse to work in the Cardiac Catheter Lab at a private hospital in Ipswich, QLD.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills / abilities:
- Current APHRA Registration
- Previous experience in Cath Lab or procedural experience
- Strong knowledge of cardiac/coronary care
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and have a positive work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to participate in the on-call roster
- Critical care certificate is desirable
Hospital, located in Ipswich, is an acute medical surgical facility. The hospital provides all major services including, six operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services to the Ipswich community. The Cardiac Catheter Lab performs diagnostic and interventional angiography, pacemaker/ICD insertion, and vascular procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.