An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to join the Cardio-thoracic Unit at a private hospital near Newcastle.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent and relevant experience in cardio-thoracic nursing;
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience in surgical nursing;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- An ability to organise work in a systematic, accurate and timely manner and be flexible in a changing environment;
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork and leadership;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Caring, compassionate, and empathetic individual that will take pride in your work.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Salary packaging;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee recognition and rewards system;
- Corporate discounts including health funds and travel insurance;
- Discounted Medical insurance packages;
- Employee assistance program.
Hospital is an acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital offers the following specialties: Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology. Hospital also offers comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.