Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Coronary Care Unit;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The right candidate will be offered:
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience;
- Ongoing professional development
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists.
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery. Clinical Specialties in the CCU include: cardiothoracic, interventional cardiology, Vascular and ENT surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.