Excellent opportunities have become available for motivated Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre. Hospital will be opening second Cath Lab and a new Emergency Department which will see the Cardiac Services program expand to meet the needs of their community.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.