Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses within the Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Registered Nurse you will be supporting the Nurse Unit Manager and Nursing Team in the provision of excellence in clinical outcomes including initiatives to improve the safety and quality of clinical care whilst working closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team. You will promote a safe work environment, and support day to day operational management including communication initiatives, effective management of the deteriorating patient and escalation of care when required.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Previous Cardiac Experience required of 2 years and over;
- Demonstrated professional development;
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team environment;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work within a 7 day rotating roster;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced Life Support
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards) desirable.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives;
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) provides a full complement of services including cardio-thoracic surgery. It provides 24 hour onsite designated ICU medical cover in a family friendly, critical care environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.