An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to join the Coronary Care team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated Acute Cardiology and Cardiac Interventional nursing expertise
- Post graduate critical care certificate (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes and continued professional development
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work rotating shifts
The successful candidate will be offered fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff Recognition
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club
- Salary Sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free on-site parking & gym
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services. The Coronary Care Unit is a 10 bed critical care area with advanced monitoring equipment and facilities to manage all acute coronary care patients. The Unit is staffed with cardiac specialist nurses who are committed to supporting both the patients and their family's individual psychosocial needs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.