Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and provision of Clinical care of the Cardiac / Cardio-thoracic patient;
- Admission and discharge of patients;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring e-learning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute Cardiac and/or Cardio-thoracic setting;
- Knowledge and experience in ECG interpretation;
- Post graduate certificate - Critical care / cardiology / cardio-thoracic nursing;
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The CCU is a 24 bed unit with the predominant case mix of Cardiac Medical and Cardio-thoracic Surgical Patient’s. CCU is within close proximity to the Angiography Suite and patients undergoing Angiography and Angioplasty procedures are cared for in the CCU unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.