Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated and experienced Coronary Care nurses to provide expert nursing care to complex patients at a private hospital in Western Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards);
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Previous experience in ICU/ Coronary Care unit;
- Current ALS qualifications'
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility and provides a wide range of health services including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.