Exciting opportunities have become available for motivated and experienced Critical Care Registered Nurses to work within the Critical Care / Coronary Care Unit at the private hospital in Hobart. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; and to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years Post Graduate Experience, previous experience in a Coronary Care/Critical Care Unit;
- Relevant post-graduate qualification;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Hobart, is an acute facility providing a unique range of acute services including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal, oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.