Exciting opportunities exist for Registered Nurses to join a dynamic Day Surgery & Endoscopy Unit at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Demonstrating a satisfactory knowledge base for safe practice;
- Developing and utilising strategies that promote effective communication.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent endoscopy or day surgery experience;
- Endoscopy qualifications desirable but not essential;
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional patient care and excellence in customer service;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
The hospital, located on the South East of Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services. The day surgery unit is a day of surgery admission centre as well as a day surgery/ endoscopy unit. There are 2 procedure rooms which perform a range of procedures including diagnostic and interventional Endoscopies and Colonoscopies and minor plastics and urological procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.