Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Day surgery Unit at a private hospital in Ipswich, QLD. Full time and part time positions ar available.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills / abilities:
- Current APHRA Registration
- Minimum 3 years' experience in acute surgical / recovery environment
- Advanced clinical skills;
- Previous recent experience in a surgical setting;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Commitment to professional development;
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement process;
- Experience in a Day Surgery or Day of Surgery setting desirable
Professional development is viewed favourably and supportive opportunities are available. Rotating shift practices provide flexibility to balance work and family commitments.
Hospital, located in Ipswich, is an acute medical surgical facility. The hospital provides all major services including, six operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services to the Ipswich community. This 32 bed ward provides care to patients of all ages with a broad spectrum of medical conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.