An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join a busy Day Surgery at a private hospital in North Newcastle.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the inter-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Work within a rotating Roster system
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 3 Years Post Graduate Experience or Experience in Day Surgery
- The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and time management skills.
Hospital, located in North Newcastle, is an acute medical / surgical facility providing a range of clinical services including rehabilitation, palliative care and pain management. Hospital has one of the regions leading and modern day surgery facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.