Exciting opportunities are available for experienced Registered Nurses to join a Day Surgery within a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW. Full time and part time positions are available, 5 day roster - Monday to Friday.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 1 year of acute hospital nursing experience;
- Previous experience in General Medical and Surgical background;
- Working with Children check;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, families and colleagues;
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and quality Health service standards;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute bed hospital with 10 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. Hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.