An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the dynamic Day Stay Unit at a private hospital in Western Sydney.
The right candidate will be committed to the provision of quality health care in a team environment.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Role model for safe practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a 109-bed facility, which provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.