An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse with previous day surgery experience to join the dynamic team at a private hospital in Sydney. It's a permanent part time position - 40hrs per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidenced based care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous day surgery experience of 3 years with focus on admissions - pre-operative and post operative clinical knowledge and skills
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Advanced clinical documentation skills
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Intermediate computer skills
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The Surgical Admission Centre comprises of 5 interview rooms for admissions, 16 pre-operative bed, 32 post-operative recliners for the day surgery patients. The unit caters for all orthopaedic, gynaecology, paediatric, ENT, bariatric surgery, dental, plastics and endoscopy day patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.