Excellent opportunities exist for passionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join a busy Day Surgery Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years current acute surgical nursing experience;
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development;
- Evidence that demonstrates sound problem solving skills;
- Ability to work all shifts on a rotating roster.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. A comprehensive range of acute surgical services are delivered, including general surgery, urology, colorectal, orthopaedics, plastics, thoracic, gynaecology, bariatric, ENT, cardiac and vascular surgery. Day Surgery Unit comprises 11 beds and cares for pre and post-operative patients undergoing a variety of day procedures. Services are supported by a six bed Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.