An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the Endoscopy Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Take part in the daily operational management of the department by ensuring specialty lists have all resources available
- Resource management - equipment, staffing, succession planning
- Quality Improvement projects
- Focus on the development of our business unit as it expands
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in a theatre setting
- Knowledge of current GENCA requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Endoscope reprocessing knowledge
- Ability to partake in Interventional Endoscopy cases
- On-call 7 days/week
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The hospital offers the latest technology and state-of-the-art hospital facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.