An exciting opportunity exists for a a suitably experienced Registered Nurse to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital in regional Victoria. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Applicants must be prepared to work a mixed roster, including night-duty and weekends.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous Emergency Department experience desirable;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Support from senior clinical staff and nurse educators
- Regular inservice education
- Scholarship opportunities
- Study leave opportunities
- Professional development and promotional opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services. The Emergency Department has 15 examination bays and treats approximately 30,000 patients per annum. The Department is fully equipped and staffed to deal with all presentations. Within the Emergency department is a 6 bed Short Stay Unit for patients requiring short term admitted care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.