Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses with post graduate qualifications in emergency to work within Emergency Department at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a registered nurse in the emergency department your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional nursing care in line with the Nurses Code of Conduct and Decision making Framework for Registered Nurses
- Working closely with key stakeholders including nurse coordinators, emergency doctors, VMO's and clerical staff
- Working in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
- Ensuring patient and staff safety at all times
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members including Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Nursing Students
- Deliver education and support to individuals /patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Emergency Nursing
- Ability to triage and care for resuscitation patients
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National Standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Intermediate computer skills
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.