Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses who are passionate about patient care in the Endoscopy Unit at the private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1 year of acute hospital nursing experience;
- Completion of a New Graduate program;
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Previous experience in an Endoscopy Unit;
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, a modern hospital with 8 operating rooms and a new Hybrid Lab. Hospital’s major specialties include general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrics, gynaecology, plastics and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.