Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced critical care Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a private hospital in Ipswich, QLD.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills / abilities:
- Current APHRA Registration
- A minimum of 2 years of CCU and interventional cardiology experience OR 2 years of experience within an Intensive Care Unit;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Ability to assess, evaluate and react to care delivery needs of the patient
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently as required
- Ability to plan and prioritise and coordinate patient care
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice.
Hospital, located in Ipswich, is an acute medical surgical facility. The hospital provides all major services including, six operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services to the Ipswich community. Surgical specialties include orthopaedics, ophthalmology, ENT, bariatric, Gastroenterology, neurosurgical, gynaecological, urology, colorectal, general and plastics. New Critical Care Unit has 18 beds consisting of 8 Medical/telemetry beds, 6 CCU beds and 4 ICU beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.