Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced Medical / Surgical Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a private hospital in Wangaratta. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 4 years recent nursing experience in acute surgical settings;
- Understanding of infection control principles;
- Understanding and ability to work within the National Standards;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a team;
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Sponsorship is available.
Hospital, located in rural Victoria, is an acute medical /surgical facility equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology. Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site. The hospital has a modern 4 bed High Dependency Unit with the best up to date monitoring systems. 23 Medical/Surgical Inpatient rooms and 6 Bed Rehabilitation Unit. The facility is regarded as one of the regions premier orthopaedic hospitals specialising in joint replacement surgery. Other specialities include obesity surgery, general surgery, general medicine, plastics, urology, ear nose and throat, oral/maxillofacial, ophthalmology, gynaecology and endoscopy.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.