Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and dynamic Registered Nurses to join a dedicated and professional team of the medical, surgical and HDU ward at a private hospital in Port Macquarie. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent experience Med / Surgical preferred;
- An ability to work within a team environment;
- Evidence of ongoing professional development;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- WWCC & Police Check.
Hospital, located in Port Macquarie, is an acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24 hour Medical Officer Support including Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery, ENT, Bariatric and Vascular, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.