An exciting opportunity exists for a Grade 2 Registered Nurse with appropriate Mental Health experience to join the dynamic team in the Mental Health Inpatient Unit at a private hospital in regional Victoria. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Applicants must be prepared to work a mixed roster, including night-duty and weekends.
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department
- Responsible for completing all mandatory training requirements and all clinical department / speciality specific competencies
- Continually provide the highest level of nursing care in a timely manner each rostered shift
- Participate in planning, delivery and evaluation of care
- Promote best practice in line with organisational policies and procedures
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Support from senior clinical staff and nurse educators
- Regular inservice education
- Scholarship opportunities
- Study leave opportunities
- Professional development and promotional opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services. Mental Health Services offer a range of inpatient and community based programs for people with a serious mental illness.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.