An exciting opportunity exists for a Grade 2 Registered Nurse with appropriate Mental Health experience to join the dynamic team in the Mental Health Inpatient Unit at a private hospital in regional Victoria. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Applicants must be prepared to work a mixed roster, including night-duty and weekends.
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department
- Responsible for completing all mandatory training requirements and all clinical department / speciality specific competencies
- Continually provide the highest level of nursing care in a timely manner each rostered shift
- Participate in planning, delivery and evaluation of care
- Promote best practice in line with organisational policies and procedures
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Support from senior clinical staff and nurse educators
- Regular inservice education
- Scholarship opportunities
- Study leave opportunities
- Professional development and promotional opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services. Mental Health Services offer a range of inpatient and community based programs for people with a serious mental illness.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.