Exciting opportunities exist for suitably experienced Registered Nurses or Midwives to join the Special Care Nursery at a private hospital in regional Victoria. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Applicants must be prepared to work shirt-work, including earlies, lates, night-duty and weekends.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent neonatal and/or paediatric nursing experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Support from senior clinical staff and nurse educators
- Regular inservice education
- Scholarship opportunities
- Study leave opportunities
- Professional development and promotional opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services. Maternity Services currently incorporates antenatal care, 4 birthing suites, postnatal care, special care nursery and domiciliary service. The service caters for in excess of 900 births per year.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.