Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Special Care Nursery Registered Nurses / Midwives to work in the Special Care Nursery Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. The Maternity Unit actively support expanding clinical expertise for all team members.
The successful applicant must possess the following essential criteria:
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife
- Clinical experience with the ability to provide high standard of clinical care
- The ability to maintain a strong customer focus and team approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and commitment to work as part of a dynamic flexible team;
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs.
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com. Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.