Exciting opportunities have become available for dynamic and highly experienced Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives with excellent interpersonal skills to work within a newly renovated Maternity Ward - Birth Suite at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous relevant experience;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently as required;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- RN/RM interested in working in SCN require a SCN certificate or Level III Neonatal certificate and experience;
- The ability to work a rotating roster over seven days or the preference to work regular night shifts.
Key to the Hospital’s success is a highly skilled and expert team of staff who are supported by a comprehensive range of professional development opportunities and experienced senior staff with strong knowledge of critical care nursing.
Hospital is a modern facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, an After Hours GP Medical Service, an Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.