An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and dedicated Registered Nurse to join a Palliative / Oncology / Haematology / Medical Ward at the private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Registered Nurse you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with recent experience within oncology, haematology and palliative care services. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with hospital's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Recent post graduate experience in acute care setting;
- Recent and up to date experience with Chemotherapy;
- Highly effective interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a supportive service.
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work / life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a modern acute care facility with extensive on site facilities. The ward specialises in cancer care both in early diagnosis and end-stage disease. It comprises of a 28 bed department, all with private rooms, which includes 2 large palliative care rooms.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.