An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Orthopaedic Registered Nurse professional to join the supportive surgical team at a private hospital near Newcastle.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Nursing and surgical experience is essential;
- Orthopaedic experience is desirable;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Salary packaging;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee recognition and rewards system;
- Corporate discounts including health funds and travel insurance;
- Discounted Medical insurance packages;
- Employee assistance program.
Hospital is an acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital offers the following specialties: Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology. Hospital also offers comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.