An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse with previous orthopaedic experience to join a private hospital in Cairns.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous recent experience in an Orthopaedic setting;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services. The Unit is a 28 bed Unit, providing care for patients with a variety of medical issues within the musculoskeletal system, particularly spine, joints and muscles.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.