Exciting opportunities exist for experienced peri-operative Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the operating theatre team at a private hospital in regional Victoria.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous peri-operative experience is essential
- Post-graduate qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing specialties desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development
- Ability to work rotating shifts and be part of an on-call roster
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.