Exciting opportunities exist for experienced peri-operative Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the operating theatre team at a private hospital in regional Victoria.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous peri-operative experience is essential
- Post-graduate qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing specialties desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development
- Ability to work rotating shifts and be part of an on-call roster
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.