Exciting opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses / Midwives to be a part of the Special Care Nursery team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Neonatal Qualifications (or working towards);
- Working with Children check;
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Previous experience in an Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit;
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital is located in Western Sydney and provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. The Women’s Health Unit comprises 4 delivery suites with K2 monitoring, a 5 bed Level 2 Special Care Nursery and a 26 bed antenatal, postnatal and gynaecology ward. The highly skilled midwifery and obstetrics team work closely with parents to ensure the best start in life for their babies.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.