An excellent opportunity has become available for a Rehabilitation Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join the professional team at a private rehabilitation centre in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, during the rehabilitation phase
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in rehabilitation nursing
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
The private centre offers to the employees excellent benefits inclusing:
- Defined career progression pathway
- Supportive and progressive management team
- Friendly multi-disciplinary team environment
- Free car parking
- Close to public transport
The Rehabilitation Centre, located in the East South Melbourne, is a rehabilitation facility offering an extensive range of inpatient and outpatient services. The specialties include multi trauma, orthopaedics, stroke, cardiac, restorative, respiratory, pain management and acquired brain injury (ABI).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.