Excellent opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join a Rehabilitation Unit at a private hospital in North Newcastle.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the inter-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs;
- Work within a rotating Roster system.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in rehabilitation;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Previous experience working in an acute setting;
- Ability to work a rotating roster.
Hospital, located in North Newcastle, is an acute medical / surgical facility providing a range of clinical services including rehabilitation, palliative care and pain management. Hospital has one of the regions leading and modern day surgery facilities. The Rehab is a 34 plus bed rehabilitation ward with an interdisciplinary care focus on patients. The Unit specialises in many areas of rehabilitation including stroke, brain injury, trauma, fractures, post-surgery and post-acute medical illness.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.