Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Registered Nurses with proven clinical experience to join a Maternity team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA;
- At least 3 years post graduate experience;
- Neonatal qualifications;
- Ability to work rotating roaster;
- Adaptable to change;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer literacy.
The right candidate will be offered:
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience;
- Ongoing professional development.
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists.
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.