Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic &/or recovery experience to be contracted across the three private hospitals in Melbourne.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Flexibility and availability to work across all shift requirements of the department including twilight and/or weekends as required;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Mentor and guide the performance of all team members including new, junior, graduates and undergraduate staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services;
- Knowledge of current theatre specific standards.
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
Hospitals, located in Melbourne's south east suburbs, are acute facilities offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.