Exciting opportunities are available for experienced Registered Nurses to join a professional team within Cardiac Cath Lab at a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Practicing in accordance with relevant legislation, and within an ethical, evidence-based framework;
- Admitting pre-operative patients and providing pre- and post-procedural care;
- Planning nursing care in consultation with individuals/groups, family members/carers, and the multidisciplinary health care team;
- Providing comprehensive, safe and effective evidence-based nursing care to achieve identified health outcomes, and evaluating progress towards these expected outcomes;
- Conducting comprehensive and systematic nursing assessments;
- Establishing, maintaining and appropriately concluding therapeutic relationships.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous clinical experience within the Cardiac Cath Lab;
- Competency in Anaesthetics, Scrubbing and Scouting is highly desirable;
- Be able to work in accordance with ACQSHC National Standards;
- Have a strong ability to work independently and within a team.
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute bed hospital with 10 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. Hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.