Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced Angiography Registered Nurses to join the Catheter Laboratory team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate nursing experience in cardiac and vascular angiography
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to work and liaise within a multidisciplinary team to achieve organisational and department objectives
- Ability adapt to changes in technologically both with equipment and products
- Confident in using computers and computer software
- Have the energy, motivation and initiative to work in a very busy high acuity unit
- Peri-operative experience and understanding of ACORN standards
- Post graduate certificate/diploma in critical care or interventional cardiology desired
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Theatre department consists of 11 theatres covering a range of specialities including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general and plastic reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.