Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified Registered Nurses with either experience in Angiography or Coronary Care to join the Catheter Laboratory team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate nursing experience in cardiac and vascular angiography;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Strong sense of customer service;
- Ability to work and liaise within a multidisciplinary team to achieve organisational and department objectives;
- Ability adapt to changes in technologically both with equipment and products;
- Confident in using computers and computer software;
- Have the energy, motivation and initiative to work in a very busy high acuity unit;
- Postgraduate Certificate/diploma in critical care or interventional cardiology desired.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours.
The education program is well established and our staff development nurse will ensure your training needs are met.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Theatre department consists of 11 theatres covering a range of specialities including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general and plastic reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.