Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled Cardiac Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to work in brand new interventional suites at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
You will need to demonstrate that you can bring specialised skills to the assessment, scrubbing, scouting and safe treatment of patients undergoing such procedures as coronary angiogram, percutaneous coronary intervention, structural heart procedures, temporary and permanent pacemaker and defibrillator implantation, endovascular aortic aneurysm repairs, varicose vein procedures, leg angiograms and stenting swell as a range of neuroradiological procedures.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ scrub / scout experience in interventional cardiology;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate Certificate in peri operative nursing or relevant specialty field (or working towards);
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Strong customer focus;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care;
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing and on-call.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. Hospital has a state of the art Interventional suite encompassing three laboratories including hybrid and biplane labs.
The Interventional Suite accommodates adult & paediatrics patients, for planned & unplanned procedures &/or surgery. It comprises: 14 state-of-the-art operating theatres including a hybrid theatre & a cardiothoracic theatre; 2 Cardiac Catheter Labs; 4 Procedure Rooms; 41 bed Recovery Unit; Anaesthetics Service and state of the art Sterilising Services Department. The service currently operates 7 days, 06:00 to 21:00hrs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.