Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled ICU nurses with cardio-thoracic experience to join the team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the Registered ICU Registered Nurse you will make an impact by supporting medical emergencies within the hospital, responding to cardiac arrest, patient deterioration & clinical concern based on clinical assessment & criteria.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ intensive care experience with Cardio-thoracic experience
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
Hospital, opening in late 2018, will provide a range of healthcare services to the Northern Beaches community. The ICU is equipped to provide advanced & highly specialised care & close monitoring of critically ill adult patients and provides the care in general medical and surgical, pre & post cardiothoracic surgery, complex neurosurgery & vascular surgery, complex multi-system failure & who may require life support for an extended period, intra-aortic balloon pump, continuous cardiac output & intra-cranial pressure monitoring.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.