Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled ICU nurses with cardio-thoracic experience to join the team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the Registered ICU Registered Nurse you will make an impact by supporting medical emergencies within the hospital, responding to cardiac arrest, patient deterioration & clinical concern based on clinical assessment & criteria.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ intensive care experience with Cardio-thoracic experience
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
Hospital, opening in late 2018, will provide a range of healthcare services to the Northern Beaches community. The ICU is equipped to provide advanced & highly specialised care & close monitoring of critically ill adult patients and provides the care in general medical and surgical, pre & post cardiothoracic surgery, complex neurosurgery & vascular surgery, complex multi-system failure & who may require life support for an extended period, intra-aortic balloon pump, continuous cardiac output & intra-cranial pressure monitoring.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.