Exciting permanent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and dynamic Registered Nurses with experience in caring for postoperative cardio-thoracic patients to join the Cardio-thoracic ward at a private hospital in Eastern Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ cardio-thoracic experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care well regarded;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities including Cardio-thoracic, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Fascio-maxillary, Endoscopy Day theatre, Maternity services, Hospital in the Home, Cardiology, Cath Lab services, Medical services and a busy Emergency department. Hospital is expanding its Cardiac services with new Cath Lab opening in February 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.