Exciting opportunities are available for experienced Registered Nurses to join a professional team within Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards);
- Have a strong ability to work independently and within a team;
- Committed to quality patient care and compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Have sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Obtain basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute bed hospital with 10 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. Hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.