Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled critical care nurses to join the team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing is desirable (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ critical care experience is essential
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. There are private and public 36 bed Critical Care Units that each include 6 coronary care beds each equipped to provide highly specialised care & close monitoring of critically ill adult patients and provide care in cardiology, post cardiothoracic surgery, post interventional surgery, post interventional cardiology, neurology and stroke, renal medicine and respiratory medicine.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.