Registered Nurses – Day Surgery & PACU | Gladstone
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to work in the Day Surgery and Post Anaesthetic Care Unit at a private hospital in Central Queensland.
The successful candidate wi ll work collaboratively within a small but very busy 3 Operating Room Theatre Department. As the Registered Nurse you will provide patient-centred nursing care in collaboration with other health professionals and significant other to ensure safe, efficient and effective management of the patient. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the effective delivery of clinical care, specialty or otherwise, within the scope of practice that the nurse is qualified, competent, and registered to perform.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum a year of recent experience in post anaesthetic care
- Recent experience in General or Day Surgical care is essential
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Post graduate qualifications desirable
Sorry, no sponsorship offered.
Hospital, located in Gladstone, is a 30 bed private facility offering a wide range of acute medical, surgical and Obstetrics specialist services, Operating Theatres and Day Surgery Procedure Unit. Hospital has specialists Clinics on site as well as Outpatient Services for Visiting Specialists.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.