Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled surgical Registered Nurses to join the day surgery centre at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years’ surgical experience (preferably in day surgery)
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. The 32 bed Day Surgery Centre provides care to patients being admitted for a theatre procedure, whether they are being admitted for a day procedure or for a longer stay.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.