Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled critical care nurses to join the emergency team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing is desirable (or working towards);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in emergency is essential;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Strong customer focus;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care;
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. The Emergency Department provides 24/7 care comprising 50 beds & treatment spaces, the large ground floor area is divided into zones: assessment; paediatrics; short stay; adult acute; resuscitation (paediatrics & adult); mental health assessment.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.